Comment on page
Cronos chain is supported by the following self-custodial wallets:
Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, Trust Wallet and MetaMask have mobile apps that include in-app dApp browsers. Users can access dApps on the go via these in-app browsers. We recommend that all dApp developers integrate with these 3 wallets at least, and more if possible.
Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is a non-custodial wallet that gives users full control of their crypto and private keys. Private keys are encrypted locally on the user’s mobile phone, and protected by Biometric Authentication and 2-Factor Authentication.
If you are a dApp developer, integration with the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is the best way to deliver a smooth user experience to more than 50 million Crypto.com customers.
Users will be able to login with your dApp in several ways:
- On Mobile, they can visit your dApp and connect to it via the in-app browser of the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet iOS or Android apps.
- On Desktop, they can install the Crypto.com Wallet Extension from the Chrome extension store into their Chrome, Edge or Brave browser. The extension can be connected to the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet mobile app (in which case the user will need to confirm each transaction on their mobile phone), or alternatively it can work as a standalone extension entirely in the browser.
To get your dApp listed on the dApp section of Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, the steps are as below:
- Make sure your dApp completes the integration of our SDK and the wallet connection is working
- DeFi Wallet Team review submission with stakeholders
- DeFi Wallet Team proceed with the dApp listing
Continue reading below if you would like to learn more about integrating your dApp and the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.
As a developer, if you would like to offer all the mobile and desktop connection options provided by the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, the first step is to integrate your dApp with the Crypto.com Wallet Extension.
Once the Wallet Extension is working, all the other connection methods should start working as well, even on mobile, since they are supported by the same SDKs.
The Crypto.com Wallet Extension currently supports the following networks:
- Cronos POS Chain
- BNB Smart Chain
- All other EVM-compatible networks (manual configuration)
- Cronos Testnet
- Goerli Testnet
- Scroll Alpha Testnet
- Aptos Devnet
- Aptos Testnet
Additional chains are planned for the near future.
For most dApp developers, the best way to integrate the Crypto.com Wallet Extension is to develop your application's front-end in React and to use the DeFiWeb3Connector object which is provided by the
"@deficonnect/web3-connector"npm package as documented here: https://github.com/crypto-com/deficonnect-monorepo/tree/develop/packages/web3-connector.
Once the connector is activated, your dApp can retrieve the provider using
getProvider()and subsequently use it via a common Web3 SDK like ethers.js.
Some developers may need to dig deeper into the documentation, for example if they are not using React or need more customization. In this case, please refer to: