In this guide, you will learn how to use the Brave Wallet on Brave to interact with the Cronos network.
Let's connect your Brave Wallet to the Cronos network:
- Step 1 On the top right side of the Brave browser, click theicon. If you don’t see it? Click Update in the toolbar for the latest version of Brave.
- Step 2 Now follow the wizard to either create a new wallet or import an existing wallet. Once you have your wallet ready, click the three dots in the upper right corner of your wallet view and go to "settings".
- Step 3 In the settings page, under the"Wallet" tab, click "Networks". Alternatively, you can visit
brave://settings/wallet/networksin the browser URL.
- Step 4 Now in the list of networks, click "Add" in the top right corner to add a Cronos network.
- Step 5 A new window to add config for a new network will pop up. Under "Search network", select "25 Cronos Network" from the drop-down menu for Cronos Mainnet or "338 Testnet" for testnet. Now, most fields should be pre-populated, as shown below:
and click "Submit".
- Step 6 Congratulations, we should now be able to see the Cronos network in the wallet view.